Saturday, May 8, 2010

5K Fundraiser



Delicious Delicious
Hi Everyone!

As you may or may not know I have been volunteering with a wonderful therapeutic riding program for the past few months (learn more about Lovelane from the link and video below). By volunteering I have experienced great joy and I now have the great opportunity to give back! On June 13th Tom and I will be running a 5K to benefit Lovelane and the many families they help. It's going to be a really fun day with kids activities, food, and of course running. I'd love it if you could be there to cheer us on with a donation and/or in person.

Love

Lauren and Tom

Watch this video Learn more about Lovelane Here Donate Here

4 comments:

crunchyveganwifelife said...

I am cheering you all on!!!!
I think that is brilliant! I think it is wonderful what you are doing and running a 5k is incredible!!!

crunchyveganwifelife said...

I have left you a present at my blog! Please come take a look!

Kumudha said...

Visiting this wonderful blog for the first time...

Thanks for sharing so many yummy vegan recipes...

VegWives said...

Hello, my wife and i are wanting to start a page My Vegan Wife but you currently have that. I notice that you haven't posted anything since 2010 is there any way I can take the site and anything related to My Vegan Wife off of your hands? Please reach out.

-Jackie Parker